SEV 641 – Global Strategic Valuation
Welcome to SEV 641 content page. Please click the “Purchase with DRIVEN” or “Purchase without DRIVEN” button to complete your purchase.
Payments are processed by Paypal. Creating a Paypal account is NOT required to pay via debit/credit card.
Included in your purchase are:
- DRIVEN: Business Strategy, Human Actions and the Creation of Wealth (Frigo and Litman) — eBook Digital Download with personal copyright license watermark
- 13 Coursebook Articles — eBook Digital Download with personal copyright license watermark
- The articles will be used throughout the course, all articles are PDF download
- Performance & Valuation Prime Chartbook — eBook Digital Download with personal copyright license watermark
- The PV’ chart shows cash flow return in investment over ten years, termed ROA’, along with growth rates of invested capital, (Asset’ Growth). historical relative valuations (V/A’ and V/E’) and the embedded expectation of ROA’ derived from DCF modeling (“Mkt Imp” for market-implied ROA’, at the end of the top panel).
- Secure Login information for required course videos in “Strategic Valuation & Performance Measurement”
The above listed materials are all intended for academic use only. All content is under copyright of Mark Frigo, Joel Litman, Center for Strategy, Execution, and Valuation, Valens Securities, and the Institute of Strategy and Valuation.