Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
The Content Editor will report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for the following:
- Proofreading and editing content created by the various teams at Valens Research
- Reviewing and checking presentation materials and reports
- Writing relevant copy for various topics, which include, but are not limited to corporate strategy, financial literacy, and investment research
- Ensuring that all grammatical and typographical errors are resolved before the content is sent to the appropriate partners, clients, and organizations
- Creating a publishing schedule and developing publishing processes and guidelines for the organization
- Conducting research on relevant content that can be used in newsletters, articles, and reports
Valens Research Asia is in need of a full-time office-based Content Editor whose main responsibility is to work with the different teams within the firm to create high-quality research, marketing, and social media content. The scope of responsibilities will include research, writing, editing, peer checking, and proofreading. You will support our teams’ publishing efforts by ensuring our content is free of errors before being sent to some of the largest corporate and investment managers around the world.
The job will be full time, with hours to be worked between 9:00 am PHT and 6:00 pm PHT, Monday to Friday.
The position is open to anyone who fits the qualifications below:
- Bachelors’ degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience with writing, copy editing, and proofreading content
- Familiar with the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Experience in writing about finance topics is a plus
- Proficient with desktop publishing tools
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for Content Editor Position at Valens Research”
- Portfolio or links to any newsletters, articles, or any similar content written
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City