HLT – Market expectations are for Uniform ROA to expand, but management may have concerns about demand, growth, and margins
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) currently trades above corporate but below historical averages relative to Uniform earnings, with a 34.3x Uniform P/E (Fwd. V/E’).
- At these levels, markets are pricing in expectations for Uniform ROA to expand to 116%, accompanied by 3% Uniform asset growth.
- Meanwhile, analysts expect Uniform ROA to improve to 65% in 2022, accompanied by 85% Uniform asset growth.
- If sustained going forward, these levels would imply a stock price closer to $1101, representing significant potential equity upside for the firm.
- That said, the firm’s most recent earnings call suggests management may have concerns about demand, growth, and margins.