Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters at PSE Tektite in Ortigas, Pasig. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home.
Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Filipino people in several major community development initiatives, such as microfinance lending program, child sponsorship, and college scholarship.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Research Associate (Finance and Consulting) Position
- Prepare written reports and presentation materials using Valens Research’s proprietary tools, including but not limited to Uniform Adjusted Financial Reporting Standards (UAFRS) and Return Driven Strategy
- Conduct deep-dive research on companies, industries, and global economies
- Create bespoke solutions and analyses for clients and internal teams
- Establish and foster lasting relationships with Valens Research’s partners, clients, and prospective clients
- Coordinate with different teams across Valens Research for projects in relation to the development of the company’s local and global business
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree holder of Management, Economics, or any Finance-related course, or with background in finance
- Great English communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Must possess at least basic proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with the U.S. stock market, PH stock market, and the global economy
- Diligent and pays great attention to detail
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Great time management skills
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for Research Associate Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.Incomplete application emails will be ignored.