Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant with Accreditation in Compilation Services
- At least 5 years of experience in an accounting firm or any medium-sized company doing compilation work
- Expert in BIR Rules and Regulations
- Expert in various financial standards, including US GAAP, IFRS, PFRS
- Sharp in Bookkeeping and in providing financial statements
- Exception knowledge of Excel, including the use of best practice, efficient, scalable, and intuitive models
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to rapidly collaborate while explaining complex concepts clearly and directly
- A strong understanding of the review and audit process of at least one of the Big Four Accounting Firms
- Experience in QuickBooks, SAP, and other accounting tools
- An extremely sharp eye for detail with exceptional business judgment
- Able to manage a small team
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements
- Maintains daily and monthly reports of journal entries and transactions
- Ensures the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports, including internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and budgets
- Ensures an accurate and timely processing and reporting of accounts payables, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing, and total corporate payroll tax compliance
- Manages projects and coordinates with various departments
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for Accounting Associate Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City