Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at Tektite Towers. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Content Writing Intern
Valens Research Asia is in need of a Content Writing Intern whose main responsibility is to work with the Content Writer and Marketing team in creating effective written communication deliverables. The scope of responsibilities includes content writing, proofreading, editing, and conducting basic research on topics related to marketing, communications, and corporate strategies.
The Content Writing Intern will report to the Head of Marketing and will be working with the Content Writer and Marketing team to accomplish the following:
- Assisting with content-related tasks given by the Content Writer and Marketing Associates
- Proofreading and editing content created by various teams at Valens Research
- Reviewing and checking presentation materials and reports
- Writing relevant copy for various topics, which include, but are not limited to marketing, communications, corporate strategy, financial literacy, and investment research
- Ensuring that all grammatical and typographical errors are resolved before content is sent to appropriate partners, clients, and organizations
- Conducting research on relevant content that can be used in newsletters, articles, reports, and social media content
- Preferably (but not limited to) students of the following courses: English Language Studies, Journalism, Integrated Marketing Communications, Mass Communication, Organizational Communication, Corporate Communications, and other Communications-related courses
- Familiar with the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with the basics of Google Workspace applications
- Has experience with writing, editing, and proofreading content
- Can follow instructions properly
- Quick learner and diligent
- Independent and high-quality worker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Works well under pressure
- Has excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in writing topics about finance is a plus
If you strongly believe that this internship is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Grades since freshman year
- Subject line should be “Applying for Content Writing Intern Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at 2803-D West Tower, Tektite Towers, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City