Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at Tektite Towers. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our Chairman & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Executive Assistant (EA) Intern
We are looking for organized, detail-oriented, and driven Executive Assistant (EA) interns to assist our Executive Admin. Team with administrative-related tasks
As an EA intern, you will assist the Executive Admin. Team as they address the needs of clients, Valens executives, and the marketing department.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the ff.:
- Assisting the client/executive with travel-related requests and coordinating with the travel team with your assigned supervisor
- Managing and making phone calls for the client/executive
- Providing assistance on basic reports, basic content writing, presentations, and data-gathering, as well as maintaining and organizing files, records, and other documents for the client/executive and the marketing department
- Undergraduates/Graduates of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communication, Public Administration, Office Administration, or other related fields
- Willing to work from home
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the basics of Google Workspace applications
- Familiar with the basics of MS Office tools and applications
- Diligent and pays great attention to detail
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and able to multitask effectively
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for an EA Intern Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.