Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Executive Assistant Position
The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to provide admin services to clients and executives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting the client/executive with travel-related requests and coordinating with the travel team
- Providing assistance on basic reports, presentations, and data-gathering, as well as maintaining and organizing files, records, and other documents
- Managing the client/executive’s schedule and calendar
- Managing phone calls for the client/executive
- Willing to work from home
- Willing to work part-time on Saturdays and Sundays
- Willing to work during PH day shift
- Bachelor’s Degree holder of Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Communications, or related fields
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and MS Excel
- Highly organized and able to multitask effectively
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files and confidential information, and organize documents as needed
Previous administrative or secretarial experience is an advantage but not required.
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for Executive Assistant Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City