Global Economic Power Briefing: Financial Intel From Inside The Pentagon
Date: March 27, Monday, 5:30-6:30 pm CT + Q&A
Location: Suite 8005 at Student Center – Loop Campus, DePaul University, 1 East Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604
Speaker: Prof. Joel Litman
Unlock Secrets of the Global Economy with Prof. Litman – In-Person at DePaul:
• Gain exclusive access to a live event featuring world-renowned financial expert Prof. Joel Litman, who advises The Pentagon and FBI on macro and micro topics
• Discover the Strategic Macro research used by the U.S. Department of Defense, The Pentagon, and top global institutional investors – insights rarely shared outside these circles
• Special introduction to the cutting-edge Fall 2023 elective for DePaul MBA students: “SEV641 Strategic Valuation”
Unravel Pivotal Market Mysteries:
• Explore the connection between Russia’s sanctions, the War in Ukraine, and their impact on U.S. markets – a complex puzzle waiting to be solved
• Master the real indicators driving and forecasting inflation and interest rates – stay ahead of the curve with privileged insights
• Unearth the future trajectory of the U.S.’ and China’s roles in the global economy – a game-changer for investments shrouded in secrecy
• Grasp the implications of China-based re-globalization on U.S. companies and jobs – gain access to vital knowledge that could shape your career
Seize a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity:
• Immerse yourself in Prof. Litman’s unparalleled insights and predictions derived from decades of experience – a wealth of knowledge that will leave you speechless
• Tap into the research used by the Top 10 largest investment managers worldwide – strategies that have shaped the world’s financial landscape
• Apply the principles of Market Phase Cycle and Strategic Valuation to conquer the current market – make your mark on the financial world
• Connect with fellow DePaul MBA students, alumni, and community members in a high-energy, intellectually-charged environment – a networking goldmine
Don’t Miss Out – Transform Your Life at This Game-Changing Event:
• Seize the unique opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of macro topics and recent market trends
• Learn how to spot warning signs of an imminent recession
• Elevate your knowledge and transform your life by attending this groundbreaking event
Attendance is FREE, with limited seating; registration is required.
Unleash Your Potential – Be there or Be Left Behind!
Note for DePaul MBA Students: This is also a special introduction to those interested in the Fall 2023 elective, “SEV641 Strategic Valuation.”
About the Speaker:
Professor Joel Litman is Chairman and CEO of Valens Research and the Founder and Chief Investment Strategist of Altimetry Financial.
Professor Litman has lectured and advised at top programs, including Harvard Business School and Wharton, for the US government, including the Pentagon and US Marine Corps War College, for CFA Societies and investment teams from New York to Paris to Beijing, and for leadership at the world’s largest firms such as PwC and Credit Suisse.
Professor Litman has been interviewed on CNBC, quoted in the Wall Street Journal’s Barron’s Magazine and Institutional Investor, and Forbes. He published “Give My Regrets to Wall Street” in Harvard Business Review. He co-authored the highly-acclaimed book, “DRIVEN: Business Strategy, Human Actions, and the Creation of Wealth.”
As Chairman of the UAFRS Council, Professor Litman has spearheaded the global use of Uniform Accounting for investment decisions and strategic business analysis.
Professor Litman is a member of the CFA Institute, the global association for investment professionals, and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. He is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), received a B.S. in Accounting from DePaul University, and an MBA/MM from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.Register for this Program