Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
- Full-time position
- 5 days a week
- Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas, Pasig City
Valens Research Asia is in need of a full-time Graphic Designer whose main responsibility is to work with the Marketing team in creating effective marketing efforts for the company through digital outputs/deliverables. The scope of responsibilities will include the creation of online and on-hand collaterals to support the firm’s and its clients’ advertising, PR, events, and sales-related projects.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for the following:
- Produce graphic design collaterals that effectively go hand-in-hand with the firm’s marketing and internal efforts
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers
- Develop overall layouts and production designs for advertisements, brochures, magazines, corporate reports, websites, landing pages, etc.
The job will be full time, with hours to be worked from 8:00 am PHT and 5:00 pm PHT, Monday to Friday.
The position is open to anyone with an associate or bachelor’s degree and satisfactorily fits the qualifications below:
- Proficient with the use of Adobe Photoshop and other design software (Basic knowledge on the use of Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects is an advantage)
- Skills and knowledge on website and UX design
- Familiar with the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Independent and diligent worker
- Creative mindset and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Works well under pressure
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume and Portfolio
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for Graphic Designer Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City