Hiring Data Encoders/Researchers
We are expanding rapidly and have a pressing need for this role to be filled. The primary responsibility of the Data Encoder/Researcher is to assist our CRM Administrator in growing our international leads database as fast and as accurate as humanly possible.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and have the ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment
- With good communication, planning, writing, and organizational skills
- Must possess at least basic proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications, Google Docs, Google Sheets, LinkedIn,and Gmail
- Dayshift and Nightshift positions available (please specify preference when applying)
- Related working experience is an advantage
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be able to report at the office in Ortigas, Pasig, or in Cebu, as needed
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for Data Encoder/Researcher at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.