Hiring Graphic Design Interns (OJT)
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Graphic Design Intern
Valens Research Asia is in need of a Graphic Design Intern whose main responsibility is to work with the Marketing team in planning effective marketing efforts for the company through digital outputs/deliverables. The scope of responsibilities will include the creation of online and on-hand collaterals to support the firm’s advertising, PR, events, and sales-related projects.
The Graphic Design Intern will report to a Senior Associate and will be working with the Marketing team to accomplish the ff.:
- Produce graphic design collaterals that effectively go hand-in-hand with the firm’s marketing and internal efforts
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers
- Develop overall layouts and production designs for advertisements, brochures, magazines, corporate reports, and etc.
- Good with and has vast knowledge on Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Can follow instructions properly
- Independent and diligent worker
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Works well under pressure
If you strongly believe that this internship is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Grades since freshman year of college
- Subject line should be “Applying for Graphic Design Intern Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite).
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City