Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
HR Associate Position
- Maintain employee database and records.
- Manage the recruitment efforts of the firm, including seeking new talent, verifying applicants’ background through references, and conducting the initial screening.
- Maintain, update, and formulate necessary policies in line with best practice.
- Orient new hires on company policies and regulations.
- Issue personnel memos as necessary.
- Resolve conflict between employees of the firm.
- Act as the primary contact for the firm’s HMO partner.
- Plan and execute employee training programs, including the annual team-building activity.
- Keep up-to-date on new development in HR, personnel training, and legal and DOLE requirements.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Great English communication and writing skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Must possess at least basic proficiency in using MS Office applications
- Diligent and pays great attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Able to deal with different kinds of people
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for HR Associate Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Tektite Towers (formerly known as the Philippine Stock Exchange Center)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City