Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Marketing Associate Intern
Valens Research Asia is in need of a Marketing Associate Intern whose main responsibility is to work with the Marketing team in planning effective marketing efforts for the company. The scope of responsibilities will include advertising, PR, events, and sales. VALENS has conducted multiple events – seminars, trainings, workshops, master classes, etc. – all over the globe and is on its way to organize more.
The Marketing Associate Intern will report to the Marketing Head and will be working with the Marketing team to accomplish the ff.:
- Assisting with tasks given by the Junior Associates and Senior Associate
- Production and standardization of marketing materials
- Reports and presentations
- Market research
- Analyzing questionnaires
- Tracking of Key Performance Indicators related to marketing efforts
- Assisting with client communications
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Visiting of customers/external agencies
- Customer service relations
- Preferably (but not limited to) students of the following courses: Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing Management, Advertising Management, Mass Communication, Organizational Communication, and Corporate Communications
- Familiar with the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Can follow instructions properly
- Quick learner and diligent
- Independent and high-quality worker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Works well under pressure
- Fluent in English and Filipino
If you strongly believe that this internship is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Grades since freshman year
- Subject line should be “Applying for Marketing Associate Intern Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City