Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Human Resources Intern
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks
As an HR Intern, you will provide assistance to our HR department in day to day operations. You will assist the HR Department in various tasks including payroll, recruitment, selection, orientation and employee training and development.
- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms.
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks.
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required.
- Assist the HR team in organizing company events, training, and workshops.
- Assist with office management tasks such as sorting employee files, payroll data, and other duties as deemed necessary.
- Undergraduates/Graduates of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
- Great English communication and writing skills.
- Must possess at least basic proficiency in using MS Office applications.
- Diligent and pays great attention to detail.
- Great time management skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Able to deal with different kinds of people.
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for HR Intern Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City