Indeed, over the past quarter-century

February 6, 2019

“Indeed, over the past quarter-century, fund management and marketing costs have confiscated some 40% of the stock markets cumulative profits, leaving but 60% for the human beings who, after alll, put up 100% of the initial capital and took 100% of the market’s risk. Such an outcome doesn’t comport with my notion of fairness.” – John “Jack” Bogle

You don’t have access to the Valens Research Premium Application.

To get access to our best content including the highly regarded Conviction Long List and Market Phase Cycle macro newsletter, please contact our Client Relations Team at 630-841-0683 or email client.relations@valens-research.com.

Please fill out the fields below so that our client relations team can contact you

Or contact our Client Relationship Team at 630-841-0683