Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at Tektite Towers. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Financial Analyst Position
- Use the Uniform Adjusted Financial Reporting Standards (UAFRS) for company analysis
- Prepare written reports and presentation materials based on the proprietary tools
- Analyze companies based on earnings calls analysis, capital structure of the firm, and corporate governance
- Update macroeconomic models
- Create company valuations using top-down and bottom.up analyses
- Monitor assigned sectors in various countries
- Update bespoke aggregate models
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree holder of Management, Economics, or any Finance-related course, or with background in finance
- Great English communication and writing skills
- Must possess at least basic proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications
- With a natural curiosity for the US stock market and the global economy
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Diligent and pays great attention to detail
- Great time management skills
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Subject line should be “Applying for Financial Analyst Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Tektite Towers
2803-D West Tower, Tektite Towers, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
It is highly mandatory for the applicants to watch the webinar below to learn more about the position and Valens Research: https://www.valens-research.com/afca2022We are located at the Tektite Towers