This scholarship program will provide financial support to students of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) and beneficiaries of Children International – Manila who are currently enrolled in PUP or are incoming students. The goal of this program is to enable young people to have access to and graduate from higher education.
Qualifications for the Scholarship
- A student from Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) or a beneficiary of Children International – Manila
- A general weighted average (GWA) of at least 2.0 or its equivalent in each semester, with no grade lower than 2.5 or its equivalent in any subject
- Must not be a current beneficiary of any other financial assistance, grant, or scholarship from other external sources (e.g., foundations, government, and private scholarships, pre-need educational plans).
- 100% subsidy for tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Book allowance
- Transportation/Dorm allowance
- Eligible for an internship program at Valens
- Access to training programs conducted by the firm
- Photocopy of the certified true copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- Two 2x 2 ID photos
- A certified true copy of grades:
- For incoming 1st year – secondary student’s permanent records or Form 137 with GWA not lower than 85 or its equivalent and no failing grades in any subject; and supporting document/s stating that the applicant has passed the PUP entrance exam
- For incoming 2nd year to 3rd-year college – summary of grades with a GWA of 2.0 per semester or its equivalent with no grade below 2.5 or its equivalent in any subject
- Certificate of good moral character coming from the school or university’s Office of Student Affairs
- Current curriculum vitae and list of activities, awards, and honors
- Essay: In at least 2,000 words, please tell us about your career and life goals.
If you strongly believe that this scholarship is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the requirements.
- Subject line should be “Applying for Scholarship Program at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City