Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis.
Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
Telesales and Telemarketing Associates
- High proficiency of American English is a must.
- Night time work – USA hours
- Working with and coordinating with management team and sales executives in USA
- Direct calling of interested prospective clients in our highly unique data and services
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Internet research/assist CRM team with research work
- Search and collect key contact information
- Strong familiarity with Word, Excel, Google docs, Google sheets, and document preparation
- Returning emails and calls
- Transcribing audio messages/voicemails
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Patience and an unrelenting effort to achieve despite difficulties and hurdles
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (Should not have an accent)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- No traditional customer service experience required
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Your current home office setup – laptop or desktop, internet service provider, and speed
- Subject line should be “Applying for the Telesales and Telemarketing Associate Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City