A truly no-holds-barred view of the consulting career and the future of the consulting industry. This seminar is a veritable “how-to” guide for excelling in your potential future career in consulting.
- What is the biggest analytical failure of modern-day management consultants?
- How do hard-charging consultants prioritize their work, their clients, and their daily activities?
- What McKinsey books—and other consulting bestsellers—should you avoid at all costs?
- What consulting framework applies as much to helping clients as to planning one’s own career?
Professor Joel Litman covers the good, the bad, and the untold insights about the benefits and problems of global consulting. Professor Litman worked at two of the Big Four, and his firm now consults and advises many of the largest and most successful firms in the world.
“The Future of Global Consulting: What McKinsey Doesn’t Want You To Know”
June 24, 2022, Friday 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
*This webinar is free of charge. Registration is required to save your slot.
In this webinar, Professor Joel Litman will cover topics such as:
- Return Driven Strategy: One of the most powerful strategic frameworks for every great consulting business, corporation, and career. What great companies and consultants must do to succeed and what bad consultants often overlook.
- What McKinsey Doesn’t Want You To Know: The colossal failures of the world’s greatest global consulting firms and how to avoid making similar mistakes in your career. You will also be gaining exclusive access to a no-holds-barred comparison of working for the largest consulting firms.
- The Great and Future Business Leader: From Strategy to Execution to Value Creation, the secrets of the greatest business leaders in history.
A variety of management consulting tools that may have passed one by in university or experience, and strategies on how to apply these tools are right at your fingertips. You will ultimately learn how to succeed as a management consultant—based on a 20+-year research study of the greatest business analysts, investors, and leaders for the past 100 years.
About the Speaker:
Professor Joel Litman is Chairman and CEO of Valens Research and the Founder and Chief Investment Strategist of Altimetry Financial.
Professor Litman has lectured and advised at top programs like Harvard Business School and London Business School, for the US government, including the Pentagon and US Marine Corps War College, for CFA Societies and investment teams from New York to Istanbul to Tokyo, and for leadership of the world’s largest firms such as PwC and Credit Suisse.
Professor Litman has been interviewed on CNBC, quoted in the Wall Street Journal’s Barron’s Magazine and Institutional Investor, and is a regular author in Forbes. He published “Give My Regrets to Wall Street” in Harvard Business Review. Litman co-authored the highly-acclaimed book, “DRIVEN: Business Strategy, Human Actions, and the Creation of Wealth.”
As Chairman of the UAFRS Council, Professor Litman has spearheaded the global use of Uniform Accounting for investment decisions and strategic business analysis.
Professor Litman is a member of the CFA Institute, the global association for investment professionals, and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. He is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant), received a B.S. in Accounting from DePaul University, and an MBA/MM from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.Register for this Program