Vanderbilt University Finance Clubs is very excited to host and have as a presenter Professor Joel Litman, CEO and Chief Investment Strategist at Valens Research.
A subtitle for this event is “Why the K, and Why It Will Continue” as Prof Litman covers:
– The reasons for the K-Recovery in the stock market
– How strongly it will continue
– How he feels Wall Street has total missed the mark on evaluating it
– How to profit from the ongoing trends that will continue for quarters and even years to come
– Is the next speculative bubble around the corner – if so, how soon? If not, why not?
Professor Litman will provide a provocative opinion and his no-holds-barred view of the state of Wall Street Research, and what he calls “a demise more than ten years in the making.” He sources, “the greatest investors ever” as some of the evidence for his perspective.
There is no charge for attending this special webinar for the greater Vanderbilt University community.Register for this Program