Build Your Career at Valens Research
Valens Research is a high-end boutique research firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts with our Asia headquarters in Metro Manila at PSE Tektite. Our clients include some of the largest and most successful investment firms, consulting firms, and corporations. We are recognized for revolutionizing how business performance analysis and valuations are conducted.
Our business and investment analysis utilizes some of the most advanced frameworks in the industry, many of which have been pioneered by our President & CEO, Professor Joel Litman (www.joellitman.com).
Our digital marketing, publishing strategies, and copywriting are as advanced as our financial analysis. Our marketing capabilities have been heralded as some of the best in our industry.
Compensation is highly competitive for the industry. Comprehensive benefits. Opportunity to work from home. Significant training opportunities.
Of note, our CSR efforts in corporate social responsibility are some of the most extensive of any firm our size in the Philippines. We are dedicated to our communities, and the Philippine people in several major community development initiatives.
This is your opportunity to work for a great firm, with a great sense of dedication to our employees and our communities.
The primary responsibility of the VBA Developer is to help the Digital Team design, develop, deploy, and maintain VBA-based solutions in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. The VBA Developer is also tasked with ensuring that all work is done as bug-free as possible and is expected to perform emergency bug fixes during mission-critical situations.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Must be industrious, self-motivated, and willing to learn independently—all of these even with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge in Excel Macro Design and Automation
- Strong knowledge in Powerpoint Macro Design and Automation
- Knowledgeable and experienced in working with VBA code that interacts with REST APIs
- Has experience working with complex Excel Formulas
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree holder of Computer Science or similar courses
- Both experienced applicants (1-5 years) and fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to report at the office in Ortigas, Pasig, as needed
- Owns a decent workstation at home with a stable internet connection
If you strongly believe that this job position is a fit for you, please write an email with ALL of the following:
- Up-to-date CV/Resume
- Concise Cover Letter to convince us to hire YOU over someone else
- Your preferred schedule for a 2-hour practical exam (to be taken at home) within 7 days of your application date
- Subject line should be “Applying for VBA Developer Position at Valens Research”
Please make sure you have accomplished all of the above then send the application to email@example.com. Incomplete application emails will be ignored.
We are located at the Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite)
2803-D West Tower, PSE Tektite, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City