The Power & Market Roundtable Series attracts top financial speakers, economists and professional investors to share their best contrarian investment ideas, no holds barred.
In this installment, you will learn:
- The consequences of a Biden Administration on inflation, energy, stocks and gold
- The lasting effects of the global pandemic – and when will we return to normal
- Whether the bull market in gold will continue – and how best to position
- If the energy market ready for a recovery?
- If now is the time to look outside the U.S.?
- If value investing dead?
- The best alternative assets to consider in 2021
In this one-day program, Prof. Joel Litman will discuss the topic titled, “Is Value Investing Dead?”